畫圈圈的死角落

關於部落格
沒時間更換版面
  • 10846

    累積人氣

  • 0

    今日人氣

    0

    訂閱人氣

死亡騎士,灰燼使者未盡的故事。

*以下文章引用自PTT_WOW板,[情報]死騎新手任務終局-劇情台詞中文翻譯之內容
 作者:nobigrain

last DK Quest chain.
死亡騎士新手任務線-終局


整裝等出發
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine yells: Death knights of Acherus, the death march begin!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼(*註1)大喊:阿奇魯斯(*註2)的死亡騎士們, 死亡行軍就要開始了!
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine yells: Soldiers of the Scourge, death knights of Acherus, minions of the darkness; hear the call of the Highlord!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼大喊: 天譴軍團的士兵, 阿奇魯斯的死亡騎士,黑暗的爪牙, 聽你們大領主的號令!
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine yells: RISE!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼大喊: 復活吧! (出現大批不死生物)
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine yells: Armies of the Scourge, hear my call! The scarlet  apocalypse has begun! Tear this land  asunder and leave only death in your wake!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼大喊: 天譴軍團的戰士們, 聽我號令!猩紅的天啟已經降臨了! 將這片土地撕成碎片, 你們的身後只有死亡可以留下!
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine yells: The skies turn red with the blood of the fallen! The Lich King watches over us, minions! Onward! Leave only ashes and misery in your destructive wake!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼大喊: 這天空將被灑落的鮮血所染紅! 奴才!巫妖王正看著我們! 前進! 在你們毀滅的路程裡只准剩下廢墟和苦難!
                                                                               
出發!目標聖光之願禮拜堂!
                                                                               
Lord Maxwell Tyrosus yells: Stand fast, brothers and sisters! The Light will prevail!
麥克斯韋爾‧泰羅索斯領主(*註3)大喊: 弟兄姊妹們, 守住你的們崗位!聖光必將獲勝!

Light’s Hope Chapel
聖光之願禮拜堂
                                                                               
這時,新手死騎似乎除了其他的死騎,其他的npc都是敵對,所以這一戰,你的對手就是以往和藹可親滴提供你任務壓榨你金幣的npc...
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine yells: Rise, minions! Destroy them!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼大喊: 起來! 爪牙們! 摧毀他們!
                                                                               
Highlod Darion Mograine says: You will do as I command! I am in control here!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 你終將會受我的控制! 這裡是我的地盤!
(戰鬥中,達利安‧莫格萊尼打人or被打時的台詞)
                                                                               
Val'kyr Battle-maiden whispers: It is not yet your time, champion. Rise! Rise and fight once more!
華爾基莉戰鬥處女(*註4)對你悄悄的說: 你的時間還沒到,鬥士. 重生吧!站起來再戰吧!
(玩家在戰鬥中不幸喪生後,跑來復活你的新腳色)
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring yells: You cannot win, Darion!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁大喊: 你不會贏的, 達利安!

老弗丁這次換上聖騎T6,一發功!頓時到處都是金黃色的光芒四處流竄!
達利安‧莫格萊尼率領的不死軍團瞬間潰敗(不知道玩家的聖騎可否學這招..)
達利安也被一團金黃色的光芒拘禁住,無法動彈.
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring yells: Bring them before the chapel!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁大喊: 把他們帶到禮拜堂前!
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine kneels in defeat before Tirion Fording.
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼挫敗的跪在提里恩‧弗丁之前

                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine says: Stand down, death knights. We have lost… The Light… This place… No hope…
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 放棄吧, 死亡騎士們. 我們敗了… 聖光…這個地方… 我們沒有希望的…
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: Have you learned nothing, boy? You have become all that your father fought against! Like that coward, Arthas, you allowed yourself to be consumed by the darkness… the hate… Feeding upon the misery of those you tortured and killed!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 孩子.你還是什麼都沒有學到嗎? 你已經變成了你父親所對抗的那種角色! 就像那個懦夫阿薩斯一樣! 你讓你自己沉迷在黑暗裡... 浸淫在仇恨裡... 藉由你做的折磨與殺戮來滋養那些苦難!

Highlord Tirion Fordring says: Your master knows what lies beneath the chapel. It is why he dares not show his face! He's sent you and your death knights to meet their doom, Darion.
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 你的主人知道埋在禮拜堂下面的是什麼. 這也是他不敢露面的原因! 他派你跟你的的死亡騎士來送死啊, 達利安!
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: What you are feeling right now is the anguish of a thousand lost souls! Souls that you and your master brought here! The Light will tear you apart, Darion!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 你現在所感受到的,這無數亡魂的極度痛苦,就是你和你主人所帶來的亡魂的傑作! 聖光將會在此將你撕碎啊, 達利安!
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograin says: Save your breath, old man. It might be the last you ever draw.
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 省省吧, 老頭. 這會是你所吸的最後一口氣啦.
                                                                               
這時,在達利安身後,一道聖光從天而降
                                                                               
Highlord Alexandros Mograine says: My son! My dear, beautiful boy!
大領主亞歷山佐‧莫格萊尼(老莫格萊尼–灰燼使者)說: 我的兒子!我那親愛的, 出色的兒子啊!

Highlord Darion Mograine says: Father!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 父親!
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine says: Argh…  what… is…
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 啊… 這… 怎麼會…
                                                                               
達利安的靈魂從死亡騎士的身體中脫離, 似乎回到了從前…
                                                                               
Darion Mograine says: Father, you have returned!
達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 父親! 你回來了!
                                                                               
Darion Mograine hugs his father.
達利安‧莫格萊尼緊緊擁抱了他的父親

                                                                               
Darion Mograine says: You have been gone a long time, father. I thought…
達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 你已經離開好久了, 父親. 我以為…
                                                                               
Highlord Alexandros Mograine says: Nothing could have kept me away from here, Darion. Not from my home and family.
大領主老莫格萊尼說: 沒有什麼東西可以讓我遠離這裏, 達利安, 遠離我的家和我的家人.

Darion Mograine says: Father, I wish to join you in the war against the undead. I want to fight! I can sit idle no longer!
達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 父親, 我想要加入對抗不死亡靈的戰爭. 我想要戰鬥!我不想要再閒置在家裡了!
                                                                               
Highlord Alexandros Mograine says: Darion Mograine, you are barely of age to hold a sword, let alone battle the undead hordes of Lordaeron! I couldn’t bear losing you. Even the thought…
大領主老莫格萊尼說: 達利安‧莫格萊尼, 你還只是個剛剛勉強拿的起劍的孩子,更別提是要去跟羅德隆的不死亡靈作戰了! 失去你是我無法承受的痛,就算只是在腦海裡都不行…
                                                                               
Darion Mograine says: If I die, father, I would rather it be on my feel, standing in defiance against the undead legions! If  I die, father, I die with you!
達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 如果我死了, 父親, 這也是我憑著自己的意志, 站出來對抗不死軍團的結果! 如果我死了, 父親, 我也是死在你的身旁!

Highlord Alexandros Mograine says: My son, there will come a day when you will command the Ashbringer and, with it, mete justice across this land. I have no doubt that when that day finally comes, you will bring pride to our people and that  Lordaeron will be a better place because of you. But, my son, that day is not today.
大領主老莫格萊尼說: 我的兒子啊, 會有那麼一天, 你將掌握灰燼使者, 並且帶著它為這塊大陸的正義畫下新的邊界. 我一直相信, 當那日到來之時,你將會為我們的人民帶來驕傲, 並且也因為有你, 羅德隆將會變成一個更好的地方. 但是, 我的兒子啊, 那並不是現在.
                                                                               
Highlord Alexandros Mograine says: Do not forget…
大領主老莫格萊尼說: 記住我的話…
                                                                               
The Lich King yells: Touching…
巫妖王大喊: 真感人…
                                                                               
老莫格萊尼消失!巫妖王現身!

Highlord Darion Mograine yells: You have forsaken me, bastard! Face the might of Mograine!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼大喊: 你居然背叛我, 你這個雜種!見識我莫格萊尼的力量吧!
                                                                               
達利安砍向巫妖王, 被巫妖王輕輕滴用反手擊飛, 仆街 - -///
                                                                               
The Lich King says: He's mine now…
巫妖王說: 現在, 他是我的了…
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: You’re a damned monster, Arthas!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 你這個被詛咒的怪物! 阿薩斯!
                                                                               
The Lich King says: You were right, Fording. I did send them in to die. Their lives are meaningless, but yours…
巫妖王說: 你說對了, 弗丁. 我的確是讓他們來送死的. 他們的死對我來說毫無意義, 但是你的死不同...
                                                                               
The Lich King says: How simple it was to draw the great Tirion Fording out of hiding. You've left yourself exposed, paladin.  Nothing will save you…
巫妖王說: 要把偉大的提里恩‧弗丁引出來是多麼的簡單啊! 你把你自己暴露在我面前,聖騎士. 沒有東西可以救的了你了...

巫妖王伸出了他的手,馬上就束縛住了老弗丁
                                                                               
Lord Maxwell Tyrosus yells: ATTACK!!!
麥克斯韋爾‧泰羅索斯領主大喊: 攻擊!!!(第二句也是最後一句台詞)
                                                                               
The Lich King yells: APOCALYPSE!
巫妖王大喊: APOCALYPSE! (天譴,應該是法術名)
                                                                               
泰羅索斯領主率領的援軍(雜魚)在巫妖王手中放出法術下完全無力招架
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine syas: That day is not today…
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 那並不是現在…
                                                                               
仆街的達利安‧莫格萊尼緩緩站起,口中喃喃自語著父親最後的話.
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine yells: Tirion!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼大喊: 提里恩!
                                                                               
達利安‧莫格萊尼把手中的墮落的灰燼使者扔給老弗丁
(問題是他從哪來弄的墮落的灰燼使者啊...)
                                                                               
Highlord Darion Mograine collapses.
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼倒地

老弗丁在接到劍的那一剎那,身上爆出奪目的光輝,瞬間完成灰燼使者的淨化
(是有沒有這麼威的啦!)
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring yells: ARTHAS!!!!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁大喊: 阿薩斯!!!!
                                                                               
The Lich King yells: What is this?
巫妖王大喊: 這是…什麼?
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring yells: Your end.
大領主提里恩‧弗丁大喊: 你的死期.
                                                                               
老弗丁拿起淨化後的灰燼使者一刀砍向阿薩斯
                                                                               
The Lich King yells: Impossible…
巫妖王大喊: 不可能…
                                                                               
The Lich King yells: This… isn't… over…
巫妖王大喊: 這事…還沒…結束…
                                                                               
The Lich King yells: When next we meet it won't be on holy ground, paladin.
巫妖王大喊: 下一次, 我們碰面的地方, 就不會再有聖光庇祐你的, 聖騎士.
(按:巫妖王抗議對方有主場優勢,提議下次換去他家再挑一次)
                                                                               
巫妖王走了,老弗丁順手把達利安‧莫格萊尼救起來
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: Rise, Darion, and listen…
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 起來吧達利安, 而且, 聽著...
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: We have all been witness to a terrible tragedy. The blood of good men has been shed upon this soil! Honorable knights, slain defending their lives – our lives!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 剛才我們所有人都目睹了一場可怕的慘劇. 善良人的血灑在這片土地上! 可敬的騎士為了我們而犧牲了自己的性命!
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: And while such things can never be forgotten, we must remain vigilant in our cause!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 像這樣的事情,決不能被遺忘! 我們必須時時刻刻警惕我們自己!
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: The Lich King must answer for what has done and must not be allowed to cause further destruction to our world.
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 巫妖王勢必要為他的所作所為付出代價! 我們也決不允許他再度肆虐我們的世界!

Highlord Tirion Fordring says: I make a promise to you now, brothers and sisters: The Lich King will be defeated! On this day, I call for a union.
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 我在此向你們立誓, 弟兄姊妹們: 巫妖王必將被擊敗!在此同時, 我要進行一項合併計畫.
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: The Argent Dawn and the Order of the Silver Hand will come together as one! We will succeed where so many before us have failed!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 銀色黎明和白銀之手騎士團將合而為一! 我們將會在從前失敗的地方再次迎向勝利!
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring says: We will take the fight to Arthas and we will tear down the wall of Icecrown!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁說: 我們將投身與阿薩斯的戰鬥, 並粉碎寒冰王座的城牆!
                                                                               
Highlord Tirion Fordring yells: The Argent Crusade comes for you, Arthas!
大領主提里恩‧弗丁大喊: 銀色十字軍來了! 阿薩斯!
(玩家:X的,又是新聲望...)

Highlord Darion Mograine says: So too do the Knights of the Ebon Blade… While our kind has no place in your world, we will fight to bring an end to the Lich King. This I vow!
大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼說: 就是這樣, 黑檀之刃騎士團(*註5). 儘管這個世界似乎沒有我們的容身之處, 我們還是要加入戰鬥並且終結掉巫妖王! 我在此宣誓!
                                                                               
The Light of Dawn Uncovered
揭開黎明的曙光(任務完成)

                                                                               
獲得新技能!(旁邊有個玩家身上出現學到新技能的效果,只是我也不知道是什麼...)
                                                                               
=The End=
                                                                               
註1: Highlord Darion Mograine 大領主達利安‧莫格萊尼
     http://www.wowwiki.com/Highlord_Darion_Mograine
     老莫格萊尼的另一個兒子,只是這個變成死亡騎士的兒子是不是在墮落的灰燼使者任務裡法爾班克斯說的在外域的兒子,就不得而知了等Bz公佈答案吧~
                                                                               
註2: Acherus 阿奇魯斯
     http://www.wowwiki.com/Acherus:_The_Ebon_Hold
     地名,死騎新手區,在東瘟地東南方,提爾之手再後面一點就到了

註3: Lord Maxwell Tyrosus 麥克斯韋爾·泰羅索斯領主
     http://wowbox.tw/mob.php?wmob=11034
     他只是個Lv62的普通npc,但是戰鬥中都是他在帶頭衝,辛苦你了~
                                                                               
註4: Val'kyr Battle-maiden 華爾基莉戰鬥處女
     http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7238/valkierspn1.jpg
     華爾基莉,北歐神話中Odin神的十二婢女之一
     新的天使姊姊?
                                                                               
註5: The Knights of the Ebon Blade 黑檀之刃騎士團
     http://www.wowwiki.com/Knights_of_the_Ebon_Blade
     達利安‧莫格萊尼的騎士團,似乎所有新手死騎都是這個團的~


~轉載到此結束~

是說,有沒有這麼萌啊!!
父子對話那邊真的超讚的。>////<
還有阿薩斯……
那一句"He's mine now…"真的讓我大爆炸呀!
嗚,但是一和臉連結起來就不萌了,殭屍不在我的守備範圍內哪。
要努力去看WOW人物史才行。orz

一行一行改顏色好累。囧rz

老弗丁哪,人家會努力做你的任務的,但是你的兒子……。Q__Q

相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態